These are some random pictures that I've had sitting here that need to get up!

This is a picture of the booties I made Caleb. They're a little bit big, but they're cute! And so is he!. :)
This is a picture of the booties I made Caleb. They're a little bit big, but they're cute! And so is he!. :)

Justin made us dinner one Sunday a few weeks ago. He made gnocci and flan: gnocci is an Argentinian pasta made from potatoes. It's really good! We mixed it with pesto and alfredo. The flan turned out DELICIOUS! It's made from eggs...so it must be good for you, right? lol He is such a good cook, and is so willing to give me a break! I love it.
These were some pics from this past Sunday on our way to church. We had a light snow Saturday night (nothing compared to yesterday) and the trees looked all fluffy and pretty! I'm excited for winter, but I think a bit naive about what kind of winter it will be. Hopefully we'll have a White Christmas!

2 comments:
gnocchi is from Italy... but there are a lot of Italians who went to Argentina, so I guess that counts :)
Caleb is adorable:)
LOL, thanks, Elise.
Post a Comment