He looks so innocent in this picture, huh? Well, he is! haha, Just had to put this up because I like it so much! He is one week shy of being 4 months and he is wearing a 6 month old outfit! We think he looks like an elf with a hat on because his ears stick out and are pointy. haha, he's a cutie. He loves his phone, so I'm glad we got it perfectly preserved in this picture...right in his mouth, where it usually is. Families are wonderful!
3 comments:
what a cutie! I can't believe how big he is. And you look great! Caleb looks so much like Justin! Does he still have his hair?
he DOES look so much like Justin in this pic! Good job documenting the phone in the mouth.
any update on possibly coming through Columbus after Christmas?
Columbus after Christmas is probably not going to happen. Justin just got a job that he starts on Monday (YAY!) it's not much, but it's something! We just don't think we'll have the money...BUT, dont' give up on us yet! I'll keep you posted. We're just gonna have to wait and see how far we can stretch his pay checks and what the weather is like.
And he has most of his hair, except for his bald spot on the back of his head from tossing in his sleep. haha! yeah, he is a cutie! and he does look so much like Justin, especially with his hat on! haha
Post a Comment