
Just so you all know, I've been working out every other day for the past 2 weeks via a workout DVD from the library: Dance of the Inches!
haha, I got two kinds: jam and country line dance. I didn't ever do the country line dance, but I love the other one! It doesn't take very long and it just makes me feel like I've accomplished something already for the day. I don't think it's making any physical difference, at least not in appearance, but my hips feel so much better and I'm getting some calf muscle back! On top of that, the emotional difference is amazing! I feel so much better, so much happier...I just feel like I have control again. It's great!
Again, thanks for the encouraging words...and for just being who you are! :) I'm going to keep working, keep dancing...and mostly, keep trying to be patient. :-)
2 comments:
to be read in a Dori voice (from Finding Nemo):
"just keep dancing, just keep dancing, just keep dancing..."
ha ha, no seriously chica, you are inspiring ME! Maybe I'll see if Dance off the Inches is at our local library... :) Glad you are feeling energized!
yay! Great job! Maybe i'll have to try that. I'm cutting sweets for the week and i GAINED a pound! i guess i'm eating through my withdrawal. :( Good luck!
Post a Comment