Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Collection of Caleb

Here are a few videos we've taken of Caleb that I haven't taken the time to put up here on the blog. It's just a bit of how goofy he is, how cute he is, and just how big he is getting! Some of them are a little dark...they weren't that dark on the camera, but when I loaded them onto my computer, you could hardly tell there was a person there! The first one, just listen to what Justin is saying. The next dark one (Caleb in the swing), I was just trying to capture him "talking." :) They are in chronological order...but I don't know if you can see the difference at all! Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great collection! I love his jabbers in the second video (and his gobble gobble onesie!). That contraption for his tummy time looked kinda cool. So it spins around? Didn't seem like Caleb was too thrilled to be doin it, though. He's holding up his head so well, so it is obviously paying off!

Amber said...

yeah, it's a Pooh Tummy time thing. My Visiting teacher in UT gave it to me. It's supposed to entertain him while he is in tummy time, but he is just starting to be able to spin and grab the fun noisy things below him. He's very strong! i love it!

Meagan said...

He sure talks a lot for a 3 month old! At least compared to Charlotte. And he's getting some chub, I love it!