Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Caleb at 3 Months!

This first picture is of Caleb at 2 months. I just thought I'd include it for a comparison of his 3 month old picture.


And here is the baby at 3 months!! I included all of these because I like the progression of his legs. He reminds me of a frog! He hasn't found his legs yet; at least, not officially. But I've helped him hold them once or twice. He loves to kick his legs, especially when we're changing his diaper! It's funny how much of a reflex it's become to grab his leg and move it while putting on a new diaper!






I love his face in these pictures too! We didn't get out the baby scale to weigh him, but I weighed myself and then held him to get a loose idea. He is now about 17.5 lbs...give or take a few obviously. We love our little baby...I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! Oh! and the past few days he has started to try and roll over! He doesn't have a preference of tummy-to-back or back-to-tummy...he tries them both! But he hasn't successfully achieved either one. He's so adorable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, oh my! 17.5 lbs?!?! REALLY?!?! That is HUGE!!!!! Gwen only weighs 20 lbs now at 1 year!!!! What size clothes do you have him in?

Amber said...

hahaha, yeah! well, Gwen has Eric's genes. Caleb is in 3-6 month edging on the 6 month. He's just LONG. His belly isn't that big, as you can tell, just his head his beg and his body is long. Did I mention I weighed him by holding him on the scale? I could be way off...but he was, what? 13.5 at his 2 month appointment?