Friday, November 13, 2009

Decisions, Decisions!

Okay, so I wanna get my hair cut. If you recall, I tried to do it myself. That worked well enough, but I'd like it cut shorter and I'm not about to do that myself. It won't be just yet because I have to let my own attempt at cutting my hair grow out.

So, here are two choices I've narrowed it down to:



I like the layered aspect of the longer one...it's very cute! But I also like this one. It's shorter than I've gone since I was like 12, which is kind of why I wanna just go for it!

So, got any feedback?? Like I said, it'll be a bit before it happens, but I've still gotta make the decision!

8 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

like the top one...cute!

Amber said...

haha yeah I copied you. :) our hair is different enough, though, that it won't look like the same haircut.

Unknown said...

both are great: cute, trendy, without being too 'out there'! Even if you and Tamara end up with the same one, it might be a while before you are in the same room together for anyone to notice. :)

I don't know how important practicality and maintainance are to you. I always ask "which one am I going to have to fix EVERY DAY or it will look awful?" and "which one will need to be recut in 2-3 months or start to look awful as it grows out?" But then, I only cut my hair once a year, so that makes a difference.

I say, go short if you've never done that. Could be really fun!

Charity Brown said...

I think I'd go for the top one... I cut my hair kind of short once, not as short as the bottom one though, and cried over it for like a week straight and refused to go to church or anywhere public. But, I think either would look cute on you! The top one is just my preference. :)

Amber said...

yeah I agree with the low maintenance. I just don't know how my hair will be with either one. Since I have wavy hair, it might be easier to have the slightly longer one...or that might make my hair look blah since it won't be able to curl. I don't know! I still have some time to think about it...so we'll see!

The Fifes said...

my vote is the top one. chopping off your hair is so fun. And you can see how your hair takes to being short.

Receli said...

I like both, the top would be easier to throw back if you needed to... but the short would be the fastest to do. How long are you going to wait?

I am hacking mine in the spring :)

Justin Ferrell said...

Katie got her hair cut right before our move, it looks most like the top one. It really looks nice and she has yet to have a "bad hair day" with it since it is so easy to style, or not style and still look nice.