Everyone deserves a pity party once in a while, right?
Well, I didn't want to indulge myself. So, I decided I'd take my sister's idea and do 10 days of 10 things I'm grateful for. That would be 100 things I'm grateful for. Count 'em.
So, starting for today.
100 Things of Gratitude: 1-10
1. A loving husband, even from a distance.
2. web cams, that let me talk to family (sisters, husbands) from far away, and also lets me have a simple job at home so I can stay home with my kids.
3. internet, so full of information and capabilities and allows such great communication.
4. pictures, memories, the laughs, the growth, the tears...all of it!
5. Surprises: Shh, I can't tell! It's a surprise. ;)
6. Caleb's fabulous appetite.
7. Tomato plants that are actually growing in our "containers."
8. Mackenzie's sweet, dependent eyes and cute baby noises
9. friends: near, far, close, new, acquaintances...they are all so special to me!
10. the spirit of song.
Stay tuned. I've gotta do this every day. I might do more than 10 days. Justin's gone for a month.
1 comment:
Love the post Amber. I can't wait for the next installment!
Post a Comment