Sunday, June 12, 2011

Guessing Game!!

Okay, everyone, here's a little game. Justin, I, and many other people think that Mackenzie looks a lot like Caleb.

Now, I can tell the difference, but the question is, "Do they really look that much alike?"

So, these 5 pictures are numbered. pretty clear.

Just indicate in a comment which picture is which child?



And no, there aren't any tricks. They're all either Mackenzie or Caleb.

I can't say there's a prize...just satisfaction that you can tell our kids apart. lol

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Caleb
2. Kenzie
3. Kenzie
4. Caleb
5. Caleb

Meredith said...

1. Caleb
2. Mackenzie
3. Mackenzie
4. Caleb
5. Caleb

Angela Allen Paulsen said...

1 and 4 Caleb
2,3 and 5 Mackenzie

Justin said...

I got one wrong...

Amber said...

good job guys...Elisa and Meredith, you're spot on. Angela...you and Justin made the same mistake. number 5 is Caleb. I think that's the most difficult one because of the angle it's at. Well done!