Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another little project

So, I had some left over material from Mackenzie's dress I made for her before she was born,
and I decided to make Caleb a matching tie.

I had to combine a couple different patterns I found online, so it took me about an hour longer than I thought it would...which also means the next one I make (if ever) should go just a smidge faster cuz I'll know what I'm doing.

Well, here are the finished pieces! I am quite pleased with how they turned out! Caleb's tie is anything but perfect, but it definitely worked for me! Yay to projects getting finished!!




And here, I asked Caleb to smile for me...this is what I got.
I thought they weren't supposed to do that until they were teenagers??



But then, he smiled when he got to hold his baby sister in his lap! He loves her...but man, sometimes when I hear her start screaming and see him running suspiciously away...gotta wonder...


And just one more shot of my two children. It's crazy that I've got two of 'em!
And Mackenzie is 1 month old now! And Justin comes home in ONE WEEK!!
We're totally rejoicing over here and I'm definitely going to have a party once he's home!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela Allen Paulsen said...

Oh my goodness that tie is adorable!! and the material totally works for a boy's tie. When did you do it? you are amazing!