Friday, June 10, 2011

List of Gratitude: #11-20 or so

So, Maybe I should clarify: when I said I'd post a list everyday, I meant, every day that I get a chance. lol

I'm still totally thinking about it and trying hard to focus on the things that I'm grateful for, but I'm not stressing out about taking the time to get on here and post (learned that from my sister, too).

Well, Here's the current addition to my on-going list:

11. A wonderful night's sleep: Mackenzie woke up only once!
12. water. mm it's so good and it entertains Caleb like nothing else
13. Caleb's expanding vocabulary...in his "own" language of course. Currently I love his frequent use of "ra" (rock) and "wow!"
14. air conditioner.
15. pop sickles. in this heat...gotta have 'em.
16. A successful dinner made: I love getting back into the routine!
17. Random people that Justin met at church that have been very helpful and appear to have connections for housing.
18. Justin got complimented for his waxing at class. My husband is so talented! It's my prerogative to brag, right?
19. Cheap second-hand boutiques. Seems like a paradox, but it works!
20. Disappearing fever blisters. I hate them, so I'm glad this one is leaving.

21. An ever-slowly returning tan!
22. A wonderful and caring mother who is always thinking of me and my family
23. A beautiful new sister-in law (not so "new," but I haven't posted about her! I'm excited to meet Thaciana!)
24. Exciting family plans for the next few years
25. Caleb's infant-to-toddler rocker and his willingness to let Mackenzie use it
26. Longer hair. I always get bored with it and then chop it, but then I hate not being able to pull it back, cuz I'm lazy and that's always an easy solution. so I'm very glad it's gotten long enough to be "long" now!
27. Lessons learned.
28. Family Home Evening. Such a wonderful, inspired tradition! It's so good for me and I'm excited to make memories for my children.
29. Scriptures. I'm trying to make time now (again) to read. It's such a hard habit for me to get back into, but I'm so grateful for the spirit the word invites into my life.
30. People in the ward willing to help out with anything! I love it!

Well, that's it for today! There WILL be more another day...but there might be some other posts going on too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE it! and glad that Kenzie slept so much for you, even if it doesn't happen like that all the time!