Before we went to Kentucky/Ohio, Caleb and I took a trip to the park. It's a short walk and so much for him to explore and play with. Plus, it's a nice little break out of the house with a destination...and it's free!

He loves to play the piano at home, and he loves music in general. We sing to him every night and when ever he's helping me clean in my room, I always put on a CD for us to listen to. We even dance sometimes! So, these musically inclined pipes at the park were a sure hit with him! He loved to clang them and hear them vibrate. And then I went to the other side and he got a kick out of seeing me over there! haha

It was his first time in a swing (sorry I did it without you, Justin.). He enjoyed swinging out and swinging towards me..I think seeing my face get huge like that would be entertaining to anybody! He looks really funny in this picture...

He loves to play the piano at home, and he loves music in general. We sing to him every night and when ever he's helping me clean in my room, I always put on a CD for us to listen to. We even dance sometimes! So, these musically inclined pipes at the park were a sure hit with him! He loved to clang them and hear them vibrate. And then I went to the other side and he got a kick out of seeing me over there! haha
It was his first time in a swing (sorry I did it without you, Justin.). He enjoyed swinging out and swinging towards me..I think seeing my face get huge like that would be entertaining to anybody! He looks really funny in this picture...

No comments:
Post a Comment