Monday, May 10, 2010

Do I see more of me in him?

Here are a few pictures of Caleb over the past month.


8 Months here: he looks like such a little toddler boy, right? I'm told that he has my eyes...does this picture witness to that?


He learned to stand up before he learned to crawl. And he loves bouncing.


I love this face! hahaha....it looks like he's making the elephant noise. ya know that noise, right? haha

4 comments:

Tab said...

I think he does look alot like you. What a cute kid!

Meagan Dee said...

I agree he has your eyes, but I think he looks like Caleb. What a cutie!

Judy Whatilivefor said...

I think he does have your eyes. Is his hair getting darker? He's such a handsome little guy!

In response to your comment on my blog last week, I still can't believe how rough your pregnancy was! And you were still always able to smile, for a little while at least! :)

Happy First Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

can't wait to hold that handsome lil stinker, regardless of whom he looks like!