Monday, April 13, 2009

The Two semesters of My pregnancy

Justin and I have decided that I do not have a normal pregnancy. You've probably already guessed that. Basically, most people say that the second trimester is the best because you're no longer sick but you haven't yet reached an awkward size.

WELL, I was sick up until 1/2 way through my second trimester (20 weeks) and am showing a surprising amount--but that's fun, too. :-) We even went maternity clothes shopping this past weekend because I cannot wear my clothes anymore! By the way, I am a HUGE fan of the secret fit pants/shorts/skirt that cover the entire belly! Oh my goodness! They are so comfy!!

Anyway, I'm a week and a half away from my third trimester mark, and surprise surprise, I threw up yesterday. TWICE! haha! The second trimester has kind of not existed for me. I was sick. then I was big. Justin will vouch. Now, I'm not like HUGE, but bending over is already not fun, my belly hurts when it doesn't have support (like the kind that the secret fit band provides!), and it pushes buttons on my computer when I don't want it to. In fact, yesterday I even used the excuse, "It wasn't me! My belly did it!" Justin got a kick out of that one!

The post above this has the updated Jamber week pic.

So lucky me. My three trimester pregnancy is really a duo semester. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! "My belly did it"! that's funny!

Aren't those pants the best?!?

Rosalee said...

I also LOVE the secret fit pants. They are so worth the money! You are a cute little pregnant lady!

Charity Brown said...

I was sick for a long time too, but it will probably eventually end. You look great!

Meagan said...

Haha. Have you hit your belly with the refrigerator door yet? You look crazy cute.