I just wanted to put this pic up in case you're interested (i.e Elisa). This is the stained glass project I did for my Creativity class. Can you tell what the vases are supposed to represent? It's St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, Russia. Specifically, it's supposed to be when Moscow was burned (that's why there are candles inside them) when Napoleon invaded Russia.

It was a TON of fun to work with stained glass (and I'm so grateful for Justin's expertise and help). I'm very happy with the way they turned out! I'd like to do something like them again! yay for an artistic husband! :-)
5 comments:
I LOVE it, Ambie! I LOVE the design (good job to accept input from a talented hubbie), LOVE the photo (the reflective surface and black background really make the effects pop), and LOVE the symbolism. I think these are perfect! What about your other projects? I still want to see your sautered piece and your lead piece!
Yeah, Ambie! Post the pictures of your other pieces!
I love the picture Amber. I would never would have thought of it. I would put that in my room.
Freak amazing. I love it. Go Russia! Maladyetz.
Amber, this is beautiful! What a nice talent to have. Not many other people can say they do stained glass!
Post a Comment