Easter weekend was so good. It was wonderful to have time to reflect specifically on the Resurrection of our Savior and realize the truth that He lives. Saturday night we decided to have a "traditional" Middle-Easter dinner (obviously, definitions of that might vary) to get our minds focusing on the Savior's life. We had some hummus, fresh guacamole, pitas, some kind of meat, and Munster (sp?) cheese. Oh, we also had grapes and white grape juice. It was quite a filling meal, but afterwards we decided that although it was fun for this year, we probably won't do it quite the same way again. Part of the fun was preparing for it. Believe it or not, I had never bought/ordered/tasted anything from a Deli at a grocery store. I just never had. Justin taught me the joys of such an experience and man! the food was good!
Here is a picture of me eating that meal (with a new shirt on!)
So that was Saturday night.
Sunday morning we had Easter baskets (we kind of ran out of time during the week to dye Easter eggs..next year!) with a little bit of candy and pictures of Christ. Too bad no picture! I also made a tasty breakfast of French Toast, sausage, and apples. MMmm. :-)
Everything was going swell. Then, after I got out of the shower, I felt a bit queasy (not that unusual), so I sat down on the bed. Next thing I knew, I was projectile vomiting across the room as I tried to catch my spill in my towel and run back to the bathroom where my buckets have been residing lately. Poor Justin said it was "okay"...until he saw it! And then of course he had to document it. Don't look if you're feeling queasy.
That was exciting. Period. We then went to church, I felt queasy in Sacrament Meeting and we decided not to chance it. We left...and I threw up in the parking lot. So, we went home. Luckily, after bowl of oatmeal and a nap, I felt fine! We had roast and potatoes for dinner and then went for a lovely Sunday afternoon drive.
Happy Easter!!
5 comments:
Wow. Don't know quite what to say about that projectile vomiting. That is disgusting. I'm glad you documented that. It'll be funny later.
Justin...really? Pictures? Unnecessary. Seriously.
um, i did not post those pictures... you can thank your friend amber for that...
Poor thing.... I agree with Elisa, it's something you'll laugh about later!
I'm really sorry you're sick, but that's hilarious....only because I didn't have to clean it up. :) Hopefully this does end for you soon!
Post a Comment