It feels so good to check things off a list. My primary goal for 2012 was to finish numerous projects that I have started over the years, even in the past few months.
Well, I am happy to say this one of them:
Mackenzie's Easter Dress!
It is a crocheted dress, made out of crochet thread. I started it last General Conference, so I knew I had 6 months to fnish it (and it took ALL six months!). You really don't want to know how long it took. Justin said I could have made a pool table out of wood in the same amount of time. Whew! I'm pleased with it, so happy with it how it looks on her...and relieved to be finished! And I finished it with a week to spare.

The fitting.
Well, I am happy to say this one of them:
Mackenzie's Easter Dress!
It is a crocheted dress, made out of crochet thread. I started it last General Conference, so I knew I had 6 months to fnish it (and it took ALL six months!). You really don't want to know how long it took. Justin said I could have made a pool table out of wood in the same amount of time. Whew! I'm pleased with it, so happy with it how it looks on her...and relieved to be finished! And I finished it with a week to spare.
The fitting.

3 comments:
Ambie, the dress is GORGEOUS!!!! is crochet thread different? just more delicate, like lace thread or something?
and I love her smile! what a beauty!
So cute! WOW!! A week early too! You inspire me!
Holy cow that dress is amazing! That will be a keepsake to be passed down for generations.
Good job Amber.
Post a Comment