Neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Caleb and his friend J are about 2 months apart and it's so funny how similarly they do things.
We had a grand Easter. I loved preparing for Easter baskets and Easter egg hunts this year because Caleb was so much more into it. I likewise enjoyed focusing on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ because Caleb responded and comprehended (sorta) what that means. It was so special during Family Home Evening when we asked, "What happened after Jesus died for you?, he, without reminder or prompting, answered, "He was resurrected!"
I was stunned, but so happy that he'd at least heard that word, that phrase often enough to be able to reproduce it. I am so grateful for my Savior and it was wonderful to think about how much I want my children to understand how much He loves them and everything He did for them.
Well, here we are coloring eggs.

Justin helping the pro...

And the casualty.
We had a grand Easter. I loved preparing for Easter baskets and Easter egg hunts this year because Caleb was so much more into it. I likewise enjoyed focusing on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ because Caleb responded and comprehended (sorta) what that means. It was so special during Family Home Evening when we asked, "What happened after Jesus died for you?, he, without reminder or prompting, answered, "He was resurrected!"
I was stunned, but so happy that he'd at least heard that word, that phrase often enough to be able to reproduce it. I am so grateful for my Savior and it was wonderful to think about how much I want my children to understand how much He loves them and everything He did for them.
Well, here we are coloring eggs.
Justin helping the pro...
And the casualty.
Easter morning: The Easter bunny brought Caleb some sunglasses. He knew that Mommy was going crazy hearing Caleb complain about the sun everytime they got in the car...smart little bunny...


No comments:
Post a Comment