Monday, February 20, 2012

Sleeping In

Who doesn't love the comfort and elation that comes from sleeping in and staying in bed that much longer?!

Mackenzie finally went to sleep at 12:00a.m. I thought it would be a long night. But when 6:30 came around...I hadn't been disturbed at all. True beauty sleep! I'm so grateful when I get a good night's sleep.

Oh, and did you catch that? Getting up at 6:30...yeah that was almost 2 hours of sleeping in!! Best EVER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

chica, you truly are a glass-is-half-full kind of gal with a grateful heart... because I wouldn't be very happy about only getting 6 1/2 hours sleep. How much do you usually get?

Amber said...

on a good day, I'll get about 5, but that's usually broken up into 2 or 3 segments. Now, even though it's still short, it's SOLID! :) At least, it was last night.