
This was actullay like way back in September...but I haven't dumped my camera in a while...and these pictures were on Justin's computer so I could just use them without much effort.
This is at one of the Farmers' Markets that happen during the summer/fall.
Our first Saturday after both parents left, we went and visited this bustling event. It was the Kid's Day, and there was a fire truck, a police car, and an ambulance for the kiddos to climb up in, explore, and just get to fully enjoy!
Caleb was so excited to wear a Fireman's hat (really heavy, actually...I am holding it up from the back). And he loved the spinny thing on the front (what is the purpose of that?). We recognized it from one of his favorite internet videos:
Lots and Lots of Firetrucks!
That's also me and Caleb in the police car. There's a few more from this event I'll have to post later (like his delighted surprise at meeting his little boy idol B at the market...and successfully holding his hand out of pure excitement!! Too bad B isn't as enchanted with him...) And even more since then...
At any rate, I knew some pictures were needed (M is about 3 months old here); it's been a while. Still gotta give y'all a tour of our apartment.
No comments:
Post a Comment