I just want to say how important health is to me. I've been a little sick the past few days (with a cold!!) and I almost didn't go to church yesterday because I wasn't feeling 100%. But then, I remembered how hard it was when I had no choice BUT to stay home from church because I was so sick. I decided to go. It was long, I didn't feel the greatest, Caleb got really cranky and was cranky all night because of it...but I'm glad i went.
I still don't feel the greatest today, but I'm so glad to be getting better. It helps make everything easier. I'm so happy to change a diaper because on Saturday, I could hardly pick up Caleb to get him to the changing table! I must admit, I'm a little nervous for whenever baby #2 gets put in the oven: will I be too sick to be a Mommy? But, until that happens, I'm going to enjoy each day for what it has to offer, and most of all...
I am so grateful for health and strength!
What about you? What do you treasure because of some time in your life when you didn't have it?
1 comment:
I totally agree with the sick thing. I have never felt better than right after getting over being sick. Last week was a great example, flying while sick is awful.
Post a Comment