Saturday, October 3, 2009

Squeaky Clean

This was Caleb's first bathing experience at home:


He did not like it a whole lot...

He has moved on from screaming like we're torturing him to silently submitting. He doesn't scream, but he doesn't smile or anything. He just looks at us.


And he gets some really funky hair after we put him in his hooded towel:

This is our little monkey after his bath.



And occasionally, he'll try to bathe us. Well, mostly his Daddy.


We love him!

4 comments:

Tab said...

Those are such cute pictures! You all look so happy :) I have to admit the very last picture had me cracking up. Getting peed on is Perry's #1 fear, so I have to just laugh to myself and not show him or else he will refuse to change diapers and such :) I'm sure you're an awesome mommy!

Unknown said...

what a cutie! You look great, btw, chica! Especially that monkey towel pic with the polka dot shirt.

Justin said...

I look great too Elisa... Just sayin'

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

ha ha ha! way too funny! you guys should try not to take baths that way...