Thursday, August 30, 2012

Here are the Pics!

 When we got back from UT, I was unpacking and cleaning up the house and came across a handful of Mackenzie's bows. She saw them, became insistent that I put them in her hair, and we ended up with this beautiful crown of bows. To think she used to never let me put a ONE in her hair!

 At the county fair. Caleb loved the big tractors! I guess we're living in the right state...

 All of the ones above are from when we went camping for 3 days. The older men camping next to us had these awesome motorcycles and tents that their motorcycles towed. Caleb, of course, loved the motorcycles and the men entertained his dreams by letting him sit on one. 

Then Justin's chimney for cooking with his dutch oven and me and Mackenzie enjoying eating it! And then the kiddos and me with the old-fashioned tent behind us.

 Mackenzie playing in the tunnel at the campsite's playground. I love her eyes here!! and the little half smile! :)
 Caleb's 3rd Birthday Party! Justin and I stayed up the night before decorating that awesome cake. And let me tell ya...if ya wanna do red icing...DON'T! or buy it red or something. We used up a TON of food coloring to get it that red. But, he loved it! As you can see in his face. I cant' believe he's already 3!

At the state fair they had this building of vendors, one had a Clifford character. Caleb was so excited to see him...and once we got in line we had to wait for about 20 mins. And then, when we were next up, Caleb had an urgent potty call...and on his way back he got his finger slammed in the bathroom door. Needless to say, his excitement about seeing Clifford deflated quickly. 

And as a side note, we finally bit the bullet and are paying for kids club at the gym. So, the membership that I get for free (since I volunteer in the kids club), I now finally get to use! It's been the best thing this week, and I've only used it twice! It's just wonderful!! Life is good!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

For future reference... Use icing color gel to add to icing, not normal food coloring. It's WAY more potent! :) looks cute!

Amber said...

Thanks Charity...we actually used most of a regular food coloring bottle and realized it wasn't potent enough, so we did the gel and used the ENTIRE bottle...but we got it red!!