Every now and then I get up the courage to do something artsy and messy and so wonderfully creative for Caleb. Every now and then.
Here, we are playing with some play dough I made. I loved making it, and it's kept so well so far (almost a month old!). For any of you other moms (or teachers) who are looking for creative learning, I've fallen in love with this blog. I bite my nails thinking about presenting Caleb with some of the very messy activities, but it's so much fun to watch him learn while playing.
I made a purple snowman. Caleb wanted to make one too (the blue one). And he very enthusiastically kept calling it a "snowman!"
And my turkey. haha, this was before Thanksgiving, so I was trying to be festive. It made me feel so accomplished when Caleb saw it and said, "It's a turkey, Mama." yes, son, it is. Thank you. :)
2 comments:
brave girl. messy activities make me cringe. isn't that sad coming from the art major?
isn't it so validating when the kiddos correctly identify the masterpiece? LOL
pasta in playdough. Brilliant. So excited to try that combo. thanks!
Post a Comment