For Family Home Evening last week we talked about Noah and obeying God even when other people laugh at you.

I had made a very rough "ark" out of a box. We put Caleb in it and put 2 of every stuffed animal that we could: 2 rabbits, 2 doggies, 2 monkeys, 2 Care Bears, and, yes, 2 Sesame Street Monsters. :)
After putting all the animals in, Caleb threw them all out and insisted that Mackenzie come in with him. Because of the sides of the box, it was one time he was able to successfully and safely hold her without help.
And best of all, they were all saved from the flood.
I had made a very rough "ark" out of a box. We put Caleb in it and put 2 of every stuffed animal that we could: 2 rabbits, 2 doggies, 2 monkeys, 2 Care Bears, and, yes, 2 Sesame Street Monsters. :)
After putting all the animals in, Caleb threw them all out and insisted that Mackenzie come in with him. Because of the sides of the box, it was one time he was able to successfully and safely hold her without help.
And best of all, they were all saved from the flood.
3 comments:
how cute! You are really creative with your family home evenings! What a great idea!
How did I know that you would have a pair of carebears readily accessible? :) Great FHE idea, though!
...and I will be copying this next week! You are awsome!
Post a Comment