Saturday, May 14, 2011

Caleb's Sunny Smile

Caleb got a book last year that has mirrors on the pages. One page has a sun and says "The sun has a sunny smile!" Well, every time we come to that page, Caleb decides to say "cheese" by smooshing his face against the mirror. So, we started using this to our advantage.


Whenever we say, "Caleb, give me a Sunny smile!" He squints his eyes and smiles really big! Thus, we have now many pictures of a closed-eyed little boy! But it's so cute! I love it!


Just a bit of an update of what HE'S been up to: eating spaghetti, playing with flowers, helping me make zucchinni bread (he loves sitting on the counter, and loves eating flower. Baking comes natural to him), playing outside, and playing in the bath. He has a sign for water (imagine the traditional child's impression of a Native American noise), and he does it whenever he wants to play in the water, accompanied by "ba."

He's so much fun; he's definitely going to have a hard time adjusting to a new little one (he freaked out when a visiting baby was holding onto my leg)...but Justin and I had fun selecting the present that little girl will "give" to him. We're excited, on all accounts!

1 comment:

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

I still can't believe we managed to keep the secret that long!! Aren't we amazing?! ha, ha. I'm pretty sure I was one of those people that said something foolish in the hall to you thinking you already knew at that point.....then when I saw your confused face I just turned tail and ran!! ha, ha....