Justin worked for HOURS (and I mean, a LOT of hours over the course of a month or so) to finish this beautiful cradle that we plan to use for all our children. It's gorgeous!! It's made of made of ash and walnut. And it even rocks! Literally! lol

And then our beautiful baby got to sleep in the cradle after the Bili bed went away. He's so small! and I love the height of the cradle--it's really easy for me to pick Caleb up.
(And Grandma Hart made this blanket for him. It's an heirloom, too!)
Here he is again...I need to show comparison pictures! He's so much bigger now! We actually weighed him on some sort of scale here at the house (a meat scale maybe?) and he was 10.5 lbs! crazy!


2 comments:
Beautiful! He did a great job!
good work, Justin! Looks fabulous!
Post a Comment