Justin really likes the show Iron Chef. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it is a show that allows aspiring chefs to challenge an "Iron Chef" (Of which there are 5). Both chefs have one hours to make scrumptious, attractive, creative dishes that all use the "secret ingredient" (like melon, octopus, fennel, etc.). It's really enjoyable...
And every now and then Justin likes to try out his own skills.
When we first got here, he grilled us some stuffed hambruger patties. They were quite good! so good, in fact, that the flames wanted to eat them, too.

Then, just recently, he decided to bake a cake for Dad's birthday (last Saturday, the 19th).
We put the actual number of candles that Dad was turning...and the happy cake became the porcupine man from X-Men. Amazing that he is still smiling.
And every now and then Justin likes to try out his own skills.
When we first got here, he grilled us some stuffed hambruger patties. They were quite good! so good, in fact, that the flames wanted to eat them, too.

Then, just recently, he decided to bake a cake for Dad's birthday (last Saturday, the 19th).
We put the actual number of candles that Dad was turning...and the happy cake became the porcupine man from X-Men. Amazing that he is still smiling.


2 comments:
burgers stuffed with what? I found a recipe for blue cheese stuffed burgers that we love...
He seems like an iron chef. I watched this cupcake challenge on the food network one time... I was blown away by the ART of what everyone came up with! It was sculpture in icing and candy, I swear!
I LOVE Iron Chef! I think it would be fun to do with a big group of friends for a get togethere one night :) I love your new main photo! Caleb is beautiful!
Post a Comment