About a month ago one of my old roommates and dear friends traveled with her husband and wee son to attend a wedding in Omaha. Well, they live in Chicago, you see, and we live right between Omaha and Chicago. And I haven't seen them in a few years. They've never met Mackenzie and Caleb was 2 weeks old last they saw him. And I'd never met their little boy! I insisted they stop by! They accomodated me and were able to stop by for about an hour while they fed their sweet babe, pottied, and just took a comfortable rest. It was so good to see them! I wish they lived closer, but at least a visit was made possible. Another should happen in the future...thanks for coming guys!

Justin's been super busy this semester (I might have mentioned that...) so on Saturdays if he actually has a Saturday that he feels like he can relax a bit on, we try to pack it full as much as we reasonably can.
One such Saturday we decided to go get our pumpkins for Halloween. We visisted Kroul Farm again, our emerging traditional adventure.
Justin's been super busy this semester (I might have mentioned that...) so on Saturdays if he actually has a Saturday that he feels like he can relax a bit on, we try to pack it full as much as we reasonably can.
One such Saturday we decided to go get our pumpkins for Halloween. We visisted Kroul Farm again, our emerging traditional adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment