So, to start us off:
And this is our packed riding conditions: every nook and cranny was filled. Caleb and Mackenzie had things stuffed ALL around them. It was ridiculous! Nothing was spared!! lol It was tight. But we got it all here!
We celebrated Caleb's 2nd birthday while Anderson G-parents were still in town. Iowa City city park has a cool train to ride...and C loved it!
I included the pic above to showcase Caleb's retro outfit: pretty sure his Daddy wore it when he was a kid!
The cake says "1+1". We got creative. :) Happy Birthday little boy!
My first outing with the kiddos somewhere where I wished I had had another adult: Kent Park. It was another beach, but we actually went swimming this time. Caleb loved it and Kenzie survived, and all in all it was fun!
And Mackenzie is 3 months old today!! Happy Birthday beautiful baby girl! This is the best I've gotten of her smiles. She hates the flash so it always disappears when I try to take a picture.
Well baby monitor is going crazy and my son is calling my name incessantly and the grocery store must be visited...so this post is over! Hope everyone is doing great. I hope to stay updated just not as frequently. Things are busy, but I feel so happy! Life is good!!
Well baby monitor is going crazy and my son is calling my name incessantly and the grocery store must be visited...so this post is over! Hope everyone is doing great. I hope to stay updated just not as frequently. Things are busy, but I feel so happy! Life is good!!
2 comments:
too bad the kiddos dragged you away... I was eager to hear about the oven catching fire!... another post maybe?
love the retro pants.
and the smiles.
WOW! Looks like fun and work!
Happy you guys made it ok. We miss you guys! Happy birthday Caleb and Mckensie is getting so big! She doesn't even look the same anymore! Crazy how they change so fast!
So I am 37 weeks, dialed to a 3 as of last Tues. and everyone wants me to go camping at camp Joseph this weekend...I say heck no! For the good of you all you don't want an extremely pregnant women camping with you all! I keep telling myself.."be positive like Amber..." as I try not to rip peoples heads off. Almost there, I keep telling myself!
Post a Comment