Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun around the House

I have to say, I have a ton of fun being with Caleb all day. Okay, some days I get really tired and frustrated and bored, but overall, it's fun!


I remember building forts when I was little, so I thought Caleb would have fun with his own special place. And he did. :) We hung out in there all day...too bad we had to take it down to eat dinner.


Alas, with all the fun there must be some down time; even sick time. Here we are, two sickies lounging on the couch. I love snuggling with my boy!


Justin stuck a little ball up Caleb's shirt and Caleb thought it was hilarious. He couldn't figure out how to get it out and just ran around with it. Fun things always happen when Daddy comes home.


Because of the fun "belly" Caleb formed, we decided to take matching belly pictures.
Now Caleb always tries to get the ball out of my shirt. haha!
So, here is also probably the most recent belly shot we have. I'm about 6 months along here!
I think I look a lot like my mom in this picture, too (face, not body! lol)

Being a mom sure is a lot of work; and it's only going to get to be more, but man, the joy sure out weighs the work (most days!)

2 comments:

Judy said...

There are days when I think I must have been insane for signing up for motherhood, but then I look at my boys and realize there is nothing in life I would have chosen instead :).

It really is a lot of work, but the rewards are incredible. You're going to have so much fun with your two little ones in a few months!

Angela Allen Paulsen said...

What an cool mom you are! Ii'm glad Caleb has a lot of support when he goes to sleep. All 7 cheering him on! I love it. And yes to lots of brain-wrenching work to come up with "what shall we do today?" Keep giving me ideas with these posts!