Remember all those pictures with poor baby Caleb crying? Well, we made it up to him. I used my allowance and bought us a cheap pool from Target (I told you, it's been getting hot here!). He has this super cute swim diaper and a sun shirt to match (his legs are actually getting quite dark from riding in the car...he might tan, but just to be safe).

This was our first outing. haha, I love how happy he is to be splashing arond in the water!! He loves water, if you recall, and this was so much fun! I'm excited to make it a regular part of our summer! :-)

This was our first outing. haha, I love how happy he is to be splashing arond in the water!! He loves water, if you recall, and this was so much fun! I'm excited to make it a regular part of our summer! :-)
5 comments:
oh, so glad he enjoyed it! and you look great too!
You're such a great mom. He looks very, very happy and cute! Is his hair getting lighter?
Looks way fuN! We are coming to your house now!
Thanks, Tamara!
Angela: You're so sweet! His hair is MUCH lighter, especially after his hair cut. He looks even more like Justin now.
Stasha: Do you realize how SMALL this little pool is? lol I can barely lie down in it. But you're still welcome to come over!
Seriously, Caleb is adorable, Amber!
Post a Comment