Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Belly shots and Pioneer Weekend

The belly shots are mostly for my mom and Tamara, both of whom have asked me for more belly shots...I must say, the swimming shot with Robin makes me look (in Elise's words) "droopy." He is so ready to come out! I really love the shirt: "Baby in Belly." It's really comfortable and it announces to everyone, "I'M NOT FAT!" :-)

Man, I look so big!!

Aside from that, Justin and I had some IBC root beer left over from our anniversary celebration, and that silly boy felt like having IBC lids for eyes. Mine worked better because my eyes are smaller...I love his face!


and then on Pioneer day we went swimming with Robin, my good friend whom I used to live with! She came with us, and it felt so good! It was SO hot that day, I was dying! Justin wanted to go down the slides, too, so it was good that Robin was able to go with him. We played hide-and-go-seek in the kiddy pool...LOL. and I saved a little girl. That was exciting. It was a good day!

Robin, am I taller than you????

And here's the belly shot of me and Robin...the "Droopy" shot of me. :-/
Check it out! hahahah

We're mostly just in "limbo" as we wait each day to see if the little baby boy is going to decide to come early or not. By the way, who is voting that he will come late? Are y'all TRYING to jinx us? We are flying out August 31st, so we would really like him to come at least on time, but preferably early.
We'll keep y'all posted!...

4 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

ha ha ha, girl! you are huge! but I didn't get to see you in your swimsuit. don't you cover that baby up! it's exciting!

Charity Brown said...

Going along with what Tammy said, I think it's funny how when you're the one that's pregnant you think you're so huge and yucky (at least I did), but when you're not the one that's preggo you want to see it and you think it's cute! Haha! You're adorable! AND, by the way, I voted you're going to go a week early!!!! :)

Trisha Anderson said...

not trying to jinx you with the 1 week late (BTW - I only voted once, so there are plenty of others!), just going sort of by the Murphy's law sort of thing since you have to leave UT on the 31st.

Meagan Dee said...

Love the shirt! Good luck with the flying out with a newbie. That sounds stressful but I think you're up to it. : ) You don't look fat to me, you look very pregnant, and I love it! Although everyone is different, remember Elisa went one week early with Gwen!?