The New and Improved Amber!!!
Seriously though... this is this month's picture. She is 20 something weeks... I lost count. [Notice: I am 31 weeks. :-)] I have never figured out how to keep time in weeks instead of months... but she is about 7 months along. I think her belly button doubles as a turkey timer. As soon as it pops out, the baby is done... I'll keep you posted.
Oh, and just for fun, here is a picture of Amber making a "pushing" face...
Ok... that's all for now...
3 comments:
You are so cute Amber!
I LIKE the new and improved Amber! You look cute pregnant and that is a super cute shirt. Funny how people are...
I have a friend pregnant with twins right now due at the same time you are. You are definitely not having twins, I could tell you that!
Cute, Cute pics! Love you lots!
Post a Comment